Twittering Machines is a hifi review site that covers more than HiFi.
Twittering Machines originally launched in 2007 as a place for friends to share music and was re-christened in 2018 with its current focus on HiFi, Music, Art & Culture. Our name is a tip of the hat (and a wink) to Paul Klee’s painting, Twittering Machine.
Michael Lavorgna is Twittering Machines’ founder and Editor. Michael has been writing about hifi since 2005 for various publications including 6moons, Men’s Health, Stereophile, and Inner Audio, and he acted as Editor of Stereophile’s AudioStream from its inception in 2011 until 2018.
Michael is life-long visual artist who also spent nearly two decades working in Information Technology as a consultant and owner/CFO/COO of an IT Staffing and Integration firm.
Twittering Machines: HiFi with a Twist
Editor/Publisher: Michael Lavorgna | email | The Barn, The Red Chair, and Michael Lavorgna’s HiFi
- Advance notice of upcoming reviews
- A monthly list of 5 Favorites covering the span of Twittering Machines topics
- A monthly Playlist of favorite music
- Exclusive thoughts on HiFi
- 30-minutes of WhatsApp time to get answers to hifi questions