With Axpona 2019 less than a week away, my pre-show excitement is starting to make itself known.
Emails are flowing in about new product launches, friends are checking in for meet-up plans, and I’ll be putting together my Axpona 2019 USB music stick later today. Fun!! With some 400+ Exhibitors listed on the Exhibitor’s List, I’d say that adds to up to lots to see & hear. See you there?
Here’s what I’ll be carrying around Axpona—my Standard Show Coverage Kit Bag:
- Bleu de Chauffe Messenger Bag (waxed cotton to keep the rain away from the following contents)
- AudioQuest DragonFly Red / Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter for my iPhone (not pictured because I used it to take this picture)
- RHA S500 earphones
- Business cards. Hand stamped mind you.
- Polaroid SX-70 Instant Camera for Black & White portraits of people
- Panasonic Lumix GX85 camera with Lumix/Leica 15MM lens
- Zebra Sarasa Pens
- Chewing gum (highly recommended for anyone who plans to talk to anyone)
- Stanley & Sons Apron Bag filled with secret, magical things
- Extra camera batteries