Ten More Radical HiFi Ideas From Michael Lavorgna:
20. The world is a big, beautiful, magical place filled with mystery and delight.
19. The internet means never having to say, “I didn’t know that.”
18. Arguing about hifi is its own reward (wink).
17. The desire to help others does not manifest itself as the desire to tell people how stupid they are.
16. If you have time to think about hifi, you are incredibly fortunate.
15. The two most important decision makers in hifi are the manufacturer and the consumer.
14. Let me rephrase #15: what other people think about your hifi means as much as what they think about your dog.
13. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ― Epicurus
12. Component and speaker measurements do not translate into meaningful outcomes for the listener.
11. The ultimate value of hifi is music.