Back in my AudioStream days, I ran a feature most Mondays titled “Lovely Recordings“. The premise was simple—reader’s wrote about some albums they loved. While “Lovely Recordings” was limited to CD-quality or better downloads, Lovely Music is not. Downloads, CDs, LPs, cassettes, etc. Anything goes.
I loved “Lovely Recordings” and I look forward to getting Lovely Music going because sharing music makes life better.
Here are the steps to contribute:
- Pick some music you love and write about why it’s important to you. I very much prefer stories over reviews.
- Choose as many albums as you like.
- Please include a link to where people can buy each album.
- Please include an intro paragraph, a short bio, and a photo or you or something you love.
- Send the works to me in an email
That’s it. Send in yours today. Or tomorrow. Or whenever you have time.
Let’s make Lovely Music!